Tuesday, February 01, 2011

When hugging someone of the opposite sex do you side hug or full frontal hug? Does it depend on any other factors?

Depends on other factors. How good of a friend he is. whether or not I think he's attractive (:P). If he has a wife or GF that would be upset that a female hugged her man... and of course it would depend on the circumstances... a hug to give sympathy, condolence... or congrats I think those are easiest. If its someone that you haven't seen in a while and you are truly happy to see them... those are the ones where I have to think a bit before going in.... I can hear myself asking... who is SHE? why did she hug you like THAT? why did you take forever to let go? huh? huh? huh?

oh ummm.... yeah. i get a bit jealous at times. :P

Ask me anything

No comments: