Thursday, December 02, 2010

Words

I love words.
I love to play scrabble.
I love my android.

Lately I've been playing scrabble clone games on my phone. I love it. I've found three apps that I really like. And they're all free.


Wordfued - A free multiplayer word game for Android devices. Challenge your friends or play against random opponents. Play at your own pace. Participate in up to 30 games simultaneously.
Features
Invite friends from your contact list.Play against random opponents.
Play at your own pace.
English, Norwegian and Dutch dictionaries (more languages to follow).
Push notifications.
Supports Android 1.5, 1.6, 2.1 and 2.2





Wordsmith - is a turn-based game similar to Scrabble or Words with Friends.


-Play friends/random opponents
-Push Notifications
-Free version has 3 game limit and ads
-Ad free version available in market




DroidWords - is a 1-2 player Scrabble-like word game for Android. Play against a computer, a friend, or a stranger using custom game modes and more:



* Single Player Mode
* Word Definitions
* Multiplayer Modes - Blitz, BS, and Urban Slang
* Custom Skins
* 50 Simultaneous Games
* Local and Random Play
* Chat and Notifications




I also play scrabble on Pogo as fleashaTX and on Facebook, I play lexulous.
Lexulous.com is another site to play, I am fleasha there. I don't play on that site as much as I do on facebook.




So if you're ever up for a game of scrabble, find me!!




1 comment:

Confessions of a Coffeeholic said...

OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I love words toOooooo!!! I'm downloading everyone of these games! Thanks for the heads up!