Thursday, June 26, 2008

Burning the Midnight Oil?

I should re-name this blog something like Midnight Craft Fool or something. Its like I don't get started with my crafting until dinner is made, dishes are washed, kitchen is cleaned, emails are read, kid is asleep... it is usually after 10 before I can get some me time to craft. I do it for a few hours and get in bed between 1 and 2AM.

I like to watch the local Fox station when I'm crafting. Here's the line-up:

10:00 PM TMZ - not really into celebrity stalking, but it could be funny at times. I think that blond dude is, well, he's just different.

10:30 PM King of the Hill - I wanna marry Hank Hill. Peggy is one lucky woman. :P

11:00 PM - Midnight Two episodes of That 70's Show - I don't know what it is, but I can watch that over and over. My only wish is that they would show the episodes in order. In the first one last night, Kelso and Donna ran away to California. Donna needed to get away after being left at the alter by Eric and Jackie minced Kelso's words and agreed to marry him.
Then the second episode, Donna is back with blonde hair and dating Kelso's brother, Casey and Jackie and Hyde are a couple.

Midnight - 1:00 AM 2 episodes of Scrubs - I had never watched this show until it started airing on Fox in syndication. I can't believe I never watched it.

So that's what keeps me company while I'm burning the midnight oil with my crafts.

Here are some of my latest projects:

BCA Dotee

It is a Breast Cancer Awareness Dotee. I made this for a swapper who was flaked on. I hope she likes it. I really think she's cute.

WTA Dotee 6-08

This one is for a Winner Take All Dotee Game. Its part of a group that I am in on Swapbot. (I think she's cute too)


Mini Zipper Pouch
I have been so into making zipper pouches. This one started out pretty big. I messed it up so I tore it apart, cut out the mess up parts and started over. Its about 2" x 2.5" and yes, I think its cute. I sent this to someone who says she likes pink. I really hope she does.


For a digital art post card swap I did this:



I had to include my name on the card. So since I'm in love with @gnomad I added him to my card. But if you look at his eyes, you'll notice they are not his. :) They are mine. Its a lot freaky looking but I think its cool.

No comments: