Sunday, September 16, 2007

GrandCentral Phone





Grand Central
One Number.
One Voicemail box.
So many features.


I got a new number.
Its one that anyone can reach me at anytime to any of my phone numbers, cell, work, and home.
(713) 568-8859


Here's the announcement wording from their automatic email thingy...

Hello, friends!
I just signed up with GrandCentral and got a new phone number that will reach me at all of my existing phones. The only number you will ever need to reach me at is now (713) 568-8859.

Now you can reach me everywhere (cell, work, home) with a single number. And if I move, switch jobs, or buy a new phone...this number never changes. You can even use my new number as an email address (7135688859@grandcentral.com). It doesn't get much simpler than that.

Sorry for another "updated contact information" email, but now that you've got my GrandCentral number, this will be the last time I'll ever bug you about it.

Talk to you soon,
Felicia

So, do you want your very own number?? I'll hook you up with an invite, just let me know.

No comments: