Thursday, July 26, 2007

OY... A Meme


ok ok. Fine.

So I got tagged. I haven't been tagged in a long time... way back in my Yahoo! 360° days. I do not know who I'm going to tag, so I may have bad luck for the next 8 years... as if I don't just live bad luck already.

According to Andy, the rules are:

"In this version, tagged ones are to list 8 interesting little know facts about themselves, supply return links to the those that have tagged them and then perpetuate the meme by tagging others who have not yet been tagged."



ok, here we go

Eight things you wanna know about me
1. I like to spell out numbers whenever possible. (see the title)

2. When I was twelve, my friend Diane had spent the night with me. We were bored so we snuck out the window to go to 7-11 for a microwave burrito and a Big Gulp. At 3AM. She turned 40 on Monday.

3. I own seven pair of sunglasses. Three are knock-offs of some brand... one pair I got at the dollar store, the others are just sunglasses. Oh and I don't spend more than $10 a pair. I'm frugal like that.

4. I drive fast for no reason at all. I don't listen to the radio or music in the car. I think I'm getting old like that.

5. I gave my dog away a few months ago. I almost don't miss her anymore. oh wait, now that I brought her up, I miss her.

6. I am too lazy to hit the shift key to make capitals. I use way too many ellipses... and smilies :) and haha and jk, but I never lol. That's sooo 90s AOL.

7. I prefer my desktop to my laptop. I love my ergonomic keyboard. I have a hard time using the keyboard on the laptop.

8. I have gone gnome crazy. They're all over my desk at work. on my balcony at home. and on my window sill in my bedroom. and all over my myspace page.

So now I have to tag someone else...
I may have to dip back into yahoo! 360° for this one. Sorry if I mess this one up.

1. YOU
2. whatsername
3. Her
4. Him
5. whatsisname
6. tom
7. jane
8. dick

(I'll add someone soon. hopefully)

No comments: